Sound financial planning is essential to getting the most out of life. Linda Black has the knowledge and experience to guide you through your important financial decisions.
How much should you be saving for retirement? What will it cost to put your kids through college? What are the safest investments to make in today’s volatile economy?
Let’s meet to find the right answer for you.
Registered Representative of LifeMark Securities Corp. a registered broker/dealer and a member FINRA and SIPC.
400 West Metro Financial Center
Rochester, New York 14623
Teach Your Children Well
How to raise a financially confident and responsible childCascades Library 21030 Whitfield Place Potomac Falls, VA 20165 April 24, 2013
10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
- Set expectations for different ages
- Provide guidelines for spending based on income
- Empower your kids to set goals
- Make investing for the future fun and interesting
- Educate children on credit card pitfalls
- Help your child create a financial plan
To register, contact Linda Black at Lblack@lifemark.com